Pork Pork

GREAT! but how do i download it?!

Great vid, amazing song, but i cant download from the link D: how do i actually downlad it and not just listen to it?

Alienween Alienween

Bello

i liked the style of it, thought it had a nice new feel to it. Sei italiano? figata non credevo c'enerano molti... haha. vivi in italia? io a tokyo.
Well whatever nice one, gonna check your site out :D

Macchia responds:

uellà a Tokio ?
come dice un amico mio:
arigatò, arigatò guagliò !

p.s.
gli Italiani sono anche qua, il web è piccolo MA affollato.
:D

The Evil Demon The Evil Demon

did you use poser?

hey i couldnt help but notice the characters look alot like poser characters :) did you render different pictures out and put them together in flash to animate or did u animate it in poser and imported into flash? really really REALLY curious hehe sorry! please answer me rruler@gmail(.com) ut allinall great job looks awesome!

Sunday Comics & Toons 004 Sunday Comics & Toons 004

w00t ! w00t! lol

Yay! w'ere going preatty far this one was preatty awesome :) im gona work on MWAP ep 3 soon...actually when my dad gives me my comp bak :P lol.... well im planning to use voices...hopefully llama and i can work it out ( we already worked together and i think hes just great with voices ) check out my "A Joke Too Much" submission to see what im talking about...actually that would be preatty good for the toons :D well well LETS GET TO WORK ON NEXT WEEKS! great job everyone :) and thanks for the co-author ! :) :)

RSQViper responds:

THanks for your ongoing support of Sunday C&T. Using voice acting would be swell of ya'.

Identity Crisis: Emo Identity Crisis: Emo

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT :D

OMFG IT WAS HILARIOUS!! U GOTA CONTINUE THIS SHIT IT WAS SO FUNNY! the poem part was well done and syncronized dude, keep it up .

fetusdoctor responds:

Haha! Glad you liked it!

Sunday Comics & Toons 003 Sunday Comics & Toons 003

Good job guys!

wow came out really good! Didnt expect it to be like this, it feels a lot like a newspaper mainly because of all the different styles of animation. oh and one small note, i didnt steal the comic from the bible dude. and a number two is coming out ,...shit id better check the motherfucker doesnt have my idea lol. well great job everyone , i loved it, thanks for the co-author, appreciate it :) and lets get to work on the next one!

RSQViper responds:

It was good to have you. Your toon was damn funny and I'm also glad you like the whole layout.

Th elayout will get a facelift from time to time, of course. In fact, I'm thinking of doing the buttons over this week. Should be cool the way I want to do them, too.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

ok dude...

dude...it was better animated than the first, it looked way cooler but watas with the dicks? U KNOW chicks by nature wont look at this so u got a male audience, not everyone likes dicks. I dont like to see dudes butt fuck each other. WHY COULDNT YOU MAKE THE ENDING WITH THE LESBOS THE MAIN THEME AND THE FAG CRAP THE LAST 3 MIN?! SWICH EM AROUND!!! but wtv it was preatty funny...if all those cocks werent sucking n shit id wach it agen but i might puke...ill limit myself to laugh at the soundtrack. You kinda wasted ur artistic and animation skills on this.Homo :D dude next time lesbos not 90 yr olds butt fucking and reaching around.
Tnx

Paolo

Android X-19 Android X-19

well...

first of all i dont get why in all these cartoons (including the professional ones and those anime crap on TV and movies) anyone wud wanna blow the earth up....1. they live in it therefore they wud die...2. The character resembled Freezer from Dragon Ball Z so much...i actually thought it was about him...and the ending was kinda pathetic i mean in al the story wasnt anything just a random robot that OBVIOUSLY kills his master and before he blows up earth (SPOILER) runs out of battery...um ok not very creative ---but i must admit i liked the graphics, the different camera angles and the computer sequence i can see you spent time on it and...since its your "first" it wasnt too bad...next time go for a story and dont mix serious and humorous together because in thise it didnt work too well since the music was very serious and saddish kind. Go with either serious or humorous.

Hope this helps and good luck

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

meh

i found it a little oring and contiuos, also you did all that in Poser so dont say it was in daz3 or sumthn it was mostly poser xept the dinousars.

Alien Invasion. EP 1 Alien Invasion. EP 1

SUCKS!!!

This is total piece of crap...n u say IM a bad animator?! no wonder it died...